Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please make sure to follow all the directions in the starting out forum. Also STUDENTS we now have enough teachers and students, so the school year can start. You may now post in the school. There is no elementary school, as it 'burned down in a tragic fire last summer'. So unless you're fourteen, you're homeschooled.
For anyone who has graduated high school and wishes to attend college, please PM Leighton Everling with your college of choice and she will create a forum for it. If your college of choice is already created, please do not PM anyone.
The rules are currently under construction. Therefore, if you aren't sure about something, please PM Leighton Everling or Admin Lyssa. If we catch you posting something that isn't allowed, we won't punish you (as you didn't know better), but you will be warned.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

Pisces Posts : 200
Money : 173740

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Empty
PostSubject: Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah.   Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 11:33 am

This is what happens when one is moving and looks through cameras and or pictures. I made a scrap book and, yes, my handwriting is that awful.

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Little10
There's me! I'm adorable, I know.
First pic: June 2nd 2000
Second picture and fourth picture: February 25 2005
Third picture: August 1st 2005
(From left to right)

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Untitl28
First picture: August 31st 2007
Second picture: March 15th 2009
Third picture: October 6th 2009
Fourth picture: September 18th 2008

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Untitl29
First picture: July 9th 2006
Second picture: September 5th 2009
Third picture: August 12th 2009
Fourth picture: May 3rd 2009
Fifth picture: April 27th 2010

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Untitl30
First picture: May 30th 2006
Second picture: March 8th 2010
Third picture: November 11th 2009
Fourth picture: September 22nd 2010 (I'm pregnant, but you can't really tell.)

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Untitl31
First picture (car one): March 4th 2010
Second picture (drinking one): June 3rd 2008
Third picture: June 3rd 2008
Fourth one (makeup one): December 13th 2009
Fifth one (hippie): May 24th 2009
Sixth one: March 2nd 2009 (My birthday!)

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Tired_10
All the pictures are sometime after Lyssa was born. Alex took most of them.

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Rachel10
All the pictures are on July 4th 2009; Rachel's birthday party. In the big picture with the face paint, that's Rachel and I. In the picture of me and the boy, the boy her brother Cole.

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Photos10
All the pictures: April 8th 2009

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. New_yo12
Random trips to New York during May.
(First picture is me in the car. Alex was playing bad music.
Last picture is in our new apartment!)

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. New_yo11
Random trips to New York during May.
(And, thanks Alex for telling me that my bra was showing in some of those pictures.)

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Cuddle10
I can't remember the dates. But, it was after Lyssa was born, since those are her stuffed animals.

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Vacati10
June 17th through June 28th 2009

Back to top Go down
Alyssa Vander
Rosewood High Student
Alyssa Vander

Pisces Posts : 2
Money : 23541

PostSubject: Re: Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah.   Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 1:32 am

Oh my god mom you were so young and pretty, what happened?

DON'T SLAP ME!
Back to top Go down
Alex Vander
Glee Club Instructor
Alex Vander

Scorpio Posts : 76
Money : 85386

PostSubject: Re: Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah.   Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 4:48 am

Alyssa, leave your mother alone. She is still gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah.   Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah. Empty

Back to top Go down

Briannon's Journal... Diary... Thing with Pictures... Yeah.
Page 1 of 1