Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please make sure to follow all the directions in the starting out forum. Also STUDENTS we now have enough teachers and students, so the school year can start. You may now post in the school. There is no elementary school, as it 'burned down in a tragic fire last summer'. So unless you're fourteen, you're homeschooled.
For anyone who has graduated high school and wishes to attend college, please PM Leighton Everling with your college of choice and she will create a forum for it. If your college of choice is already created, please do not PM anyone.
The rules are currently under construction. Therefore, if you aren't sure about something, please PM Leighton Everling or Admin Lyssa. If we catch you posting something that isn't allowed, we won't punish you (as you didn't know better), but you will be warned.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.

Meet and Greet (everyone)

Go down 
+9
Aria Newberry
Daemon Blackdale
Jazix Everling
Ariana Drake
Leighton Everling
Alex Vander
Raleigh Browning
Briannon Vander
Julia Bayer
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Julia Bayer
Police Officer
Julia Bayer

Taurus Posts : 57
Money : 44343

Meet and Greet (everyone) Empty
PostSubject: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyThu May 05, 2011 2:49 am

Julia smiled as she looked around the auditorium. Alex, thank the Lord for him, had been able to find room by moving the rows of theater chairs (they were on wheels) into the school's storage room for the night. Julia had set up a table with a few foods of her own, enough room for people to add their own. Ever since that night when Julia had met Briannon and Daemon, things had felt lonely in the town. Being new like some of the others, it seemed like the right thing to do, having everyone getting to know each other before the school year started.

Julia smiled as she saw the first group of people walk in. Maybe this wouldn't be a fail.

Last edited by Julia Bayer on Fri May 06, 2011 10:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

Pisces Posts : 200
Money : 173745

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:30 am

Briannon walked into the auditorium, her hand entangled with Daemon's and her parents trailing behind them. Her mother and father were required to be there, considering Julia's party was being held at the school, but they were pretty cool. Her mother would let a lot of things slid. That was why most people were pretty excited about her being principal.

Luckily, her mother had picked out Briannon's outfit for the night. She wore an emerald green dress that flowed around her knees. The neckline plunged only slightly, to show off her recently acquired cleavage (which pissed off Briannon to no end). It was soft silk to the touch and looked good against Briannon's pale skin. Briannon still wasn't showing, but if she was, the dress would've hid it. Briannon begged her mother to let her go barefoot, but no, she had to wear at least flats. Briannon's light brown hair was curled and piled messily atop her head. Briannon took pride in the fact that she never dressed up, but today she looked mature.

Spotting Julia, Briannon smiled. "Hey Julia! I'm so happy that I'm here and get to see you again!!" Briannon exclaimed, letting go of Daemon to hug Julia. Briannon liked Julia a lot. She was happy that Julia was with Alex. Briannon had a revelation a few nights ago that she had to let go of her crush on Alex. Briannon had to move on. Her feelings were totally gone.

At least.... she hoped so.

Last edited by Briannon Everling on Fri May 06, 2011 8:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raleigh Browning
Rosewood High Student
Raleigh Browning

Money : 24716

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 8:38 am

Raleigh practically skipped into the auditorium, a large grin on her face. It wasn't everyday that there was a party in Rosewood. Raleigh missed everyone here and hoped to rekindle her friendships with many people here. Raleigh also wanted to find a guy worthy of her time. Hopefully there was that type of guy in Rosewood.

Smoothing down her hot pink tutu inspired dress, Raleigh noticed Briannon talking to a blonde girl. Behind Bri was a guy and her parents. Raleigh miss Leighton and Jazix. They were like second parents to her.

"BRI!" Raleigh screamed, running toward her and almost tackling her wit a hug. "Oh Bri, I've missed you so much!" Raleigh exclaimed, hugging her old best friend tightly. Raleigh let go and smiled at the other Everlings. "Mama 2 and Daddy 2!" Raleigh used her old nicknames for them, smiling widely. "I'm Raleigh." She said to the other two people, happy to be here.
Back to top Go down
Julia Bayer
Police Officer
Julia Bayer

Taurus Posts : 57
Money : 44343

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:36 pm

Julia smiled as she saw Briannon coming over, with the blonde boy Julia had met at the station the other day. She noticed her emerald dress, which Julia thought looked lovely. Alex had insisted on buying her a dress for the party, which had ended up being a simple but elegant black and white fitted dress that fell right above her knees. She was in black stilettos, which made her feel much taller than she already was.

Julia hugged Briannon in return, emotions surging through her. Briannon was so sweet, Julia wished she could be her older sister. Julia said hello to Daemon, giving him a hug as well. As a blonde girl came over and nearly tackled the other girl, Julia saw it fit to go meet Mr. and Mrs. Everling. They looked quite different from Briannon, only then did she remember that Briannon was adopted.

As she opened her mouth to introduce herself, a boy ran into the auditorium, his face pink. Alex, Julia thought to herself, Late, just as I expected.
Back to top Go down
Alex Vander
Glee Club Instructor
Alex Vander

Scorpio Posts : 76
Money : 85391

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyFri May 06, 2011 10:43 pm

Alex ran into the auditorium, his face pink from the running he'd done to get here. Although the high school was only two blocks from his apartment, he didn't want to upset Julia by running late. Glancing around, he noticed an unfamiliar blonde, over by the Everlings and Daemon. He then spotted Julia, in the dress he had bought her, talking to Mr. and Mrs. Everling. She smiled at him and began walking over.
Back to top Go down
Leighton Everling
Rosewood High Principal/History Teacher
Leighton Everling

Scorpio Posts : 49
Money : 125036

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:44 am

Leighton walked into the auditorium on the arm of her husband, whilst smiling at her daughter and her boyfriend. They were a good couple, but Leighton knew that Briannon wasn't fully invested into their relationship. It made sense since Briannon was going through a lot. Yet, Leighton wanted her daughter to be happy. She just didn't know how to make that possible.

Noticing her daughter address a blonde girl, then a familiar face tackled Briannon. "Nice to see you again Raleigh! Its been ages!" Leighton missed Raleigh. Raleigh used to be like her second daughter. There were many memories.

Leighton looked at the blonde just as she seemed like she was about to address her. Yet, a mister Alex Vander rushed into the auditorium, making Leighton shake her head in amusement. "I'm Leighton Everling and this is my husband Jazix." Leighton introduced herself to the blonde, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySat May 07, 2011 2:55 am

When Briannon was finished hugging Julia, she felt another body attack hers with a hug. Noticing curly blonde hair, Briannon squealed in happiness. "HOLY SHIT RALEIGH!" Briannon exclaimed, hugging the girl back tightly, tears almost coming to her eyes. "I've missed you too! So, so much! What the hell are you doing back here?" Briannon wondered, feeling tears brimming in the corners of her eyes. She blamed her damn hormones.

Noticing another blonde, a male this time, walk in, Briannon shook her head. He's always late.... Briannon smiled apologetically at Alex. She felt bad about what happened at her house. She really wanted to get along with him. Briannon knew that Julia was good for Alex and that Daemon was good for her. That's all that mattered. Briannon couldn't let drama ruin her life. Briannon needed to worry about her baby, not about her romance life.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Drake
Rosewood High Student
Ariana Drake

Money : 25334

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 2:21 am

Ariana walked in, smoothing down her strapless blush colored Versace dress with one hand, and texting her mother on her iPhone in the other.

@ party b home l8 Ariana texted quickly before setting the phone back in her bag. Just as she was about to take one more step forward, her phone vibrated. Moaning, she pulled it out to see what her mother had replied.

OK. Key is underneath the doorstep. Be quiet when you get back. xoxo, Mom. Ariana replied quickly for heading over to the group of people. Upset not to see Daphne there, she walked over and began to introduce herself, starting with a blonde.

"Hi, I'm Ariana Drake. Nice to meet you." Although she was nervous inside, it didn't show through her bright smile.

Quote :
I do not own Versace or represent them in any way.

Quote :
I do not own Apple, or AT&T or represent them in anyway.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:38 am

Briannon turned around with a slight jump as she heard girl's voice address her. Spotting a brunette girl in a gorgeous blush colored dress, Briannon smiled. The girl didn't look familiar. That was odd around here, but it seemed like this was the year for new kids to show up.

"Nice to meet you Ariana, I'm Briannon Everling." Briannon noticed how the girl seemed confident. That made Briannon like her. "I haven't seen you around. You must be new."
Back to top Go down
Jazix Everling
Gym Coach
Jazix Everling

Money : 74584

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:45 am

Jazix walked into the auditorium, his arm around Leighton's waist, and his eyes narrowed at Briannon's and Daemon's intertwined hands. Jazix was still livid at his daughter. He knew that Daemon was a good kid and wasn't the father, but Jazix didn't want Briannon dating anyone at the moment. And if she had to be dating someone, then at least it should be with the father. Jazix didn't understand his daughter, but he was going to be there for her. That was the least he could do. He still loved her and wanted her to know that she wasn't going to be shunned from the family because she got pregnant.

Jazix waited while the girls got their happiness out. Briannon first talked to a shorter blonde that looked older than her. Then Briannon was attacked by another blonde. It was Raleigh. Raleigh was a good girl and a good friend to Briannon. He smiled at her fondly. Then, the first blonde came over to talk to Leighton and Jazix.

"Its a pleasure to meet you." Jazix stated, a smile on his face. Jazix wasn't one for social gatherings. He preferred being at home with his family. Jazix hoped that he would be able to stay out of the talking. He was only here to support his family.
Back to top Go down
Daemon Blackdale
Rosewood High Student
Daemon Blackdale

Money : 24052

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 3:51 am

Daemon walked with Briannon into the auditorium of Rosewood High. Daemon was happy to be with Briannon, but he didn't feel like going out. He was positive that Alex was going to be here and he had a feeling that Alex didn't like him all too well. Not to mention Briannon's father was practically shooting daggers at him. Daemon prayed that he was going to be able to leave early.

Daemon recognized Julia from the day at the police station and he smiled at her. Then he noticed that Briannon was tackled by a gorgeous, curly-haired blonde. Daemon stepped back as he let the girls do their thing. Daemon felt awful because he couldn't keep his off the curly haired blonde, who's name was apparently Raleigh. It wasn't fair to Briannon, but Daemon couldn't help it.

When Briannon was addressed by a brunette, Daemon stepped forward to introduce himself to Raleigh. "Hello, I'm Daemon." Daemon wanted to smack himself for not saying that he was Briannon's unofficial boyfriend. But, the words didn't feel comfortable coming out of his mouth... at least not to Raleigh.

I am in deep shit... Daemon thought.
Back to top Go down
Raleigh Browning
Rosewood High Student
Raleigh Browning

Money : 24716

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 4:01 am

Raleigh stepped away from Briannon, smiling widely. "Parents decided to move back and here I am." Raleigh struck a pose with a grin. It was good to be back with her best friend. Raleigh missed her a ton and even though they have been sending emails to each other almost every week, there were things that Raleigh wanted to discuss with Briannon. They had to catch up.

When Briannon went over to talk to the brunette that introduced herself to Briannon, Raleigh felt a little sad, but then the boy that Briannon was standing by, introduced himself to her.

Raleigh's cheeks flamed up when she noticed how attractive he was. "N-n-n-ice to meet you." Raleigh stuttered, smiling shamelessly at him. "I'm Raleigh." Raleigh stated a bit dumbly. Raleigh could sense that there was something between him and Briannon. But, according to some of the emails that Briannon had sent her, Briannon's heart was already given to another. Whether she was aware of it or not.
Back to top Go down
Ariana Drake
Rosewood High Student
Ariana Drake

Money : 25334

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySun May 08, 2011 8:20 pm

"Yeah, I'm new. My parents split up a while ago, and I'm spending the next year or two here with my mom." Ariana responded, smiling. The girl had on a gorgeous dress, she'd have to ask about that. Saying her name was Briannon, Ariana's heart sank. One of her exes had just started dating a Briannon, according to his Facebook status. "You've probably seen my mom's house, it the big one down the street from the high school." It was the only thing Ariana could think of saying, and judging by the girl's attitude she would reply nicely.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 12:29 am

Briannon smiled at the brunette. "I'm sorry about your parents. I can't say I would know how it feels like to have your parents split up, but I am adopted and was an orphan for a while. So, I guess I went through a hard time like you." Briannon didn't want to steal the girl's thunder, but she wanted to let her know that she understood a little.

"I've seen it. Its massive. I remember when I was littler and when it was abandoned that my friends and I used to sneak it in there. Its a beautiful place." Briannon was a little jealous when the girl said that she leaved there. Briannon always imagined herself buying that house someday.

Noticing Daemon and Raleigh talking, Briannon noticed the undeniable chemistry between them. Instead of her heart breaking like one would think, she just felt alone. Alex had Julia and now it seemed like Daemon and Raleigh were good for each other. Briannon would have no one. It was fate.
Back to top Go down
Aria Newberry
Rosewood High Student
Aria Newberry

Money : 24674

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:12 am

Aria did not want to be at the party. She did not want Aunt Liz to straighten her hair (even if she actually looked...un-terrible with it straight), she did not want to enter the school earlier than necessary, and she definitely did NOT want to go to our dance where she couldn't dance. But there she was, being forced into the lare room, hair straight and--cue her shudder--makeup tricked onto her. The moment her aunt looked away, she whiped it off, pinned up her hair, and put on a fedora, hoping nobody had seen her, though she was sure someone had. It just didn't feel right to look nice.

She shooed Liz way before rolling herself to the food table, scanning it over. As of yet, there were no tacos, but Liz had been extra sure to bring in a bag, so all that was left was to wait for them. In the mean time, she waved at the one person at the party other than her aunt that she recognized--Bria, the pregnant teen.
Back to top Go down
Justin Tayte
Math Teacher
Justin Tayte

Money : 29756

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:04 am

Justin walked into the auditorium, a slight scowl on his face. Social gatherings weren't really what he enjoyed. Yet, the principal was here, so surely things weren't going to get too out of hand. Justin didn't want to have to deal with a bunch of hormonal teenagers that didn't know how to handle themselves. When school started it was going to be crazy enough.

Looking around the room, Justin observed everyone in the room. A brunette and a almost blonde were talking, they looked like students. A curly haired blonde was talking to a blonde boy, students again. An older brunette sat next to a blonde male, the female looked familiar. Then there was a stunning blonde and a another blonde male. There seemed to be a lot of blondes at this school. That made Justin smirk.

Taking a risk, Justin approached the stunning blonde. "Hello, I'm a new teacher at Rosewood, who are you?" Hopefully his smile was disarming.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wood
Art Teacher
Alex Wood

Leo Posts : 33
Money : 74417

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:22 am

Alex entered the auditorium, nervous. Parties weren't really his thing. Hoping Lacie would arrive soon, he leaned against the wall, his arms crossed over his chest. Lacie had told him that she was going to tell him something important at the party. He wondered what it was.

Cold realization gripped him. Shit. This wasn't good. Could she be-? Alex shook that thought from his head and placed his hand on his forehead.

Nearly five minutes passed. Lacie finally arrived. He waved at the girl with a small smile and beckoned her over.
Back to top Go down
Lacie Wood
Rosewood High Student
Lacie Wood

Aries Posts : 71
Money : 24998

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:27 am

As Lacie entered the auditorium, her nerves were wracked. She felt nervous in her new outfit: a silver minidress and high heels. She wasn't sure if she looked alright or not. She hoped she did. She looked around the room, spotting several familiar faces until one caught her attention.

The young man beckoned her over and Lacie complied with a smile. "Alex," she whispered, hugging her boyfriend (if he could be called that) slightly. "I've missed you."

She pulled back and chuckled nervously. "I need to tell you something. As soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Daphne Knight
Rosewood High Student
Daphne Knight

Money : 25432

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) EmptySat May 14, 2011 12:06 pm

Daph entered the room leaving her Dad a message in hushed tones "Dad, dinners on the table, I´ll make breakfast in the morning, I´ll be back late. Its a school thing. society" she lied to soothe him.
Maybe then he wouldnt hit her as hard.
Now she had always been the shy type and quiet but that didnt mean she had no style.
A white dress, leather jacket and loose curls. Her fav combo.
She smiled seeing Ari and Bri and walked up to them trying to overcome her shyness.
Damnit speak, speeaaaakkk.
"Hi Ari, Bri! Nice to see you!" Her voice was ever soft and airy and it annoyed the shitaki out of her.Then she noticed the guy and girl that she didnt know and smiled softly, "Hi, I´m Daphne Knight"

outfit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meet and Greet (everyone)   Meet and Greet (everyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Meet and Greet (everyone)
Page 1 of 1