Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Welcome to Ocland. It’s a place where you can live life like you wanted to. Overused? Possibly, but we manage to make it fun. Everyone here is great and the drama is endless. You can be whoever you want! Join Glee Club, be on the football team, or date a cutie! If you're looking for the older side of life, there's also jobs avaliable throughout the fictional town of Rosewood, whether you want to own a restaurant or be teacher.

The power you have is limitless. Just register and experience it for yourself!. If you're already a member, all you have to do is log in.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Please make sure to follow all the directions in the starting out forum. Also STUDENTS we now have enough teachers and students, so the school year can start. You may now post in the school. There is no elementary school, as it 'burned down in a tragic fire last summer'. So unless you're fourteen, you're homeschooled.
For anyone who has graduated high school and wishes to attend college, please PM Leighton Everling with your college of choice and she will create a forum for it. If your college of choice is already created, please do not PM anyone.
The rules are currently under construction. Therefore, if you aren't sure about something, please PM Leighton Everling or Admin Lyssa. If we catch you posting something that isn't allowed, we won't punish you (as you didn't know better), but you will be warned.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.
Rosewood is a fictional town in the US. However, feel free to use real life TV shows, music artists, brand names and such. Make sure to read the copyright on this.

We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

Pisces Posts : 200
Money : 173790

We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) Empty
PostSubject: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:33 am

After Briannon was done talking with Ariana, she noticed the new art teacher walk into the auditorium. Briannon stood there for a second, wondering if she should go over there and make a scene or leave him alone until Lacie arrived. Either way, Alex was going to get a piece of her mind. Both Alex's were. But, at the moment, Alex Wood was going to face the wrath of Briannon Everling.

When a familiar girl walked in a short time after Alex did, Briannon made her move. Lacie and Alex were able to exchange a few words before Briannon got there. Yet, she got Lacie's words.

"Yes, Mr. Wood, you and Lacie do need to talk." Briannon said sweetly, even though her intentions were far from sweet. Briannon was protective over her friends. Especially her best friend.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wood
Art Teacher
Alex Wood

Leo Posts : 33
Money : 74462

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 7:56 am

"I missed you too, Lace," Alex whispered with a smile.

A familiar girl walked up to him and Lacie, saying that they really did need to talk. She said it in a sickly sweet kind of voice that made him shudder a bit. He could sense the hostility in her words. "Hello Briannon. And you can call me Alex. We've gone over this," he stated.

Turning to Lacie, he asked, "D'you wanna tell me what this is about?" He gestured at Briannon. She seemed...pissed.
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:02 am

Briannon smirked at Alex, noticing how he seemed to be taken aback in a way because of Briannon's attitude. "I know I can call you Alex, but considering I'm having to deal with another Alex, I might just call you Wood so I won't confuse the two of you." Since you both had sex with a student of yours and almost/did get the pregnant... Briannon trailed off in her mind. It was fun to play the bitch sometimes.

Not wanting to give anything away, Briannon stood there, waiting for Lacie. She wanted to be there to give her support. She knew how Lace was. She would need Briannon here.
Back to top Go down
Lacie Wood
Rosewood High Student
Lacie Wood

Aries Posts : 71
Money : 25043

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:15 am

Lacie chuckled nervously and said, "Well, you see..." She trailed off, trying to think of the proper words to say.

"Alex...I... I went to the clinic a couple days back. You see, I- I thought I was..." she trailed off again, tears swimming in her eyes. "I thought I was pregnant," she whispered. She grabbed Alex and Bri's hands and dragged them out of the room. Once they were out of sight, Lacie broke down and held onto Alex for dear life. "I'm sorry."

She let go of him and sank to the ground near the lockers. She cried, her face in her hands. She didn't know how he would respond. Would he regret having sex with her? Would he be angry? She had no clue.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wood
Art Teacher
Alex Wood

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:24 am

Alex raised his eyebrows as Lacie stuttered. "Go on," he said gently.

His eyes widened as the girl said the word 'clinic.' "Wait, does that mean-?" He was interrupted by Lacie, who said she'd thought she was pregnant. He and Briannon were dragged out of the auditorium, and Lacie held onto him as tightly as possible, it seemed. "You don't need to be sorry," he whispered. "It's not your fault. Just tell me what made you think you were- you know."

He looked at Briannon with pleading eyes, silently asking if she knew about this.

As Lacie let go and sank to the floor, Alex crouched down and plopped next to her. He pulled her onto his lap and kissed the back of her head. "It's all right. You're okay. You're not in any trouble or anything," he said as gently as possible. He held onto her and placed his chin on her shoulder.

"I have something I need to tell you too, Lace," he whispered into her ear. "It's really important. Or I think so, at least."
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:29 am

Briannon listened with a heavy heart as Lacie began to tell Alex about what had happened. But, then, Lacie broke down. "She's no pregnant." Briannon blurted out as Alex sank down to the floor. He comforted her and reassured her that everything was okay.

Briannon's heart felt heavy and she witnessed the touching scene. Lace was right; Alex really did love her. Briannon couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Her Alex, well, she couldn't really call him that anymore, never treated her like Wood was treating Lacie. They were really in love and Briannon doubted she would ever be. Briannon was happy that Lacie had him though, they really were prefect for each other in every way it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Lacie Wood
Rosewood High Student
Lacie Wood

Aries Posts : 71
Money : 25043

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:37 am

Lacie looked up at Bri and chuckled slightly. "I think he figured, Bri. But thanks for clearing it up."

Hiccuping, she leaned into Alex, who had pulled her onto his lap. She scrunched her eyebrows and rubbed her forehead. She was starting to get a migraine. It hurt like hell already. She noticed that her forehead was feeling much warmer than usual. This couldn't be good.

"Oh really?" she asked Alex, screwing up her face. "What is it?"

Before Alex could answer, she went limp. Her eyes were open, but she couldn't see anything. She'd gone unconscious.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wood
Art Teacher
Alex Wood

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:59 am

A small smile touched the corners of Alex's lips as Lacie said that he probably figured she wasn't pregnant after all.

He held onto Lacie tighter and asked, "Are you okay Lace? You seem...warm."

Alex took a deep breath and whispered, "I love you," just as the girl went limp in his arms. "LACE!" he cried. He placed his arm beneath the back of her neck and quickly looked to Briannon. "Quick, call an ambulance! I don't have my phone on me. Please, call."

He looked back down at the girl in his arms and ran his fingers over her cheek. The cheek felt hot. Not a good sign. "You'll be all right," he assured her, ignoring the fact that she was unconscious. "Everything'll be okay."
Back to top Go down
Briannon Vander
New Mommy
Briannon Vander

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:04 am

Briannon watched the scene with sad eyes, her thoughts drifting around what she could never have. Wood's yelling broke her out of her stupor though and Lacie laid in his hands, passed out. Reacting to his words, Briannon pulled out her cell phone and dialed 911.

When they answered, Briannon said into the phone clearly. "My friend pasted out and we're at Rosewood High. Get here NOW." Briannon talked to the dispatcher a little bit longer about what happened. Sooner than she expected, the paramedics showed up. Briannon let Alex handle it, because Briannon had to tell everyone at the party. They didn't have to stop what they were doing, but it was important that they knew.

"Wood, go with Lace, she'll need someone. I have to handle some things tonight. Besides, she'll need you the most." Briannon rushed into the main area, and tried to locate her mother.
Back to top Go down
Alex Wood
Art Teacher
Alex Wood

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:21 am

The paramedics arrived fairly quickly. One took Lacie out of Alex's arms, which he protested to. He didn't like the fact that another guy was carrying her. It made him feel inferior.

Alex nodded at Briannon's words and ran to keep up with the paramedics. They'd put Lacie on a stretcher and rushed out the hallway, out of the school, into the parking lot. One of the paramedics asked, "Do you have any idea what happened?"

The young man shook his head and peered at Lacie's limp form. The sight made his heart fall.

"Was she on drugs?"

"No! She would never do anything like that," Alex said irritably.

The paramedic nodded and hopped into the truck, one of his fellows lifting the stretcher up to the floor of the truck. "We need to get her out of here as soon as possible."

"Wait for me! I need to go with her!" Alex pleaded.

"No. Go in your car or something. We can't risk it."

"Can't risk what?" he cried, exasperated.

"If there's more than five people in the back of this truck, something could go wrong. Don't ask questions!" the paramedic demanded.

Alex huffed in defeat and ran to his car. He unlocked it quickly and hopped in, placed his key in the ignition, and gunned it. He was going to make sure she'd be okay. She had to be.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)   We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need to Talk (Lacie, Alex W., Bria)
Page 1 of 1